To redesign the UX of the IBM Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Insurance landing page to better:d
• Showcase the WCE marketing and supply-chain solutions for insurance.
• Highlight IBM’s differentiator in the insurance category for customer engagement.
• Progress users to marketplace solution pages to find out more, or contact IBM for inquiries/pricing – bringing them closer to sales.
1. More visits to marketplace solutions pages + contact IBM expert.
2. Higher in-page engagement (dwell-time & return visits).
Delivering better customer experiences and engagements.
Grow or defend the against digital disruptors and new cross-industry competitors.
Lowering business costs.
Achieving results at faster speeds than ever before.
Our target audience is CMO, CIO and LOB professionals.
Customers think in pain points, not products (Figure 2).
IBM WCE offers them more than just Watson Marketing and Supply-chain products.
If we package products by pain points they solve, visits to marketplace solutions pages will increase.
If we highlight proof (in terms of real client cases, real business results, IBM accolades within insurance etc.) to emphasize experience and credibility, page engagement will improve.
If we emphasize AI and Watson as an advantage, page engagement will improve and visits to marketplace solutions pages will increase.
If we add more engaging images, page engagement will improve.